ELITE FORCE Aliance forum
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

ELITE FORCE Aliance forum

Com orgulho de ser um ELITE!!

InícioPortalGaleriaProcurarÚltimas imagensRegistarEntrar

Best Free Dating Sites - I like to get dirty sometimes

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
Adelaide
Convidado

Best Free Dating Sites  - I like to get dirty sometimes Empty
MensagemAssunto: Best Free Dating Sites - I like to get dirty sometimes   Best Free Dating Sites  - I like to get dirty sometimes Icon_minitimeSeg Jul 25, 2011 11:10 pm

Coffs Harbour dating - Marathon sex My name is Kendal OLIVE Would love to find someone who is in need of having some fun. I’m just looking for someone to hang out with, spend time with, and get to know better. If you want to know more, then just ask. i dont want to buy vip-status here, because i have vip-profile on one of most popular site so if you are down for fun and cool to be around then write me. Maybe we can hit up a bar or something to get to know each other first. Albury-Wodonga free online dating Brisbane dating Hervey Bay free online dating Melton free online dating Hobart free online dating Not here for the small talk, just want to have fun. Looking for MEN thazt KNow how to please , not the ones who claim they know. Im tired of the games. Its simple, feed me, quench my thirst make me laugh and please me but not necessarily in that order LOL. I don't really know if I'll find what i'm looking for from a dating site. As corny as it sounds I want to be swept off my feet. I don't want to jump around from one to another, I want to find someone who has their act together & can offer more than a convincing lline of Bullsh*t for a change??!!! If nothing else some new, cool friends out of the deal! I'm not happy in my relationship and looking to spice it up a little bit Wink would like to meet fun, clean, disease free, discrete guys interested in NSA fun. Like I said you have to be 100% discrete this is just for fun, NSA fun. Safe and clean. I want a fling that goes like this: We would go out and drink a little. Then go back to my place and do the dirty all night!!! That is the perfect date for me. The guy can also say what he wants to do because I am up for anything. I am on here cuz its free. I want someone to show me a good time. Im not a slut but hey you never know, you might get lucky if youre the right guy. I like hanging at the mall and going to clubs every weekend. I am interested in discreet encounters only. No strings attached. Someone who knows how to handle an adult physical relationship. I do have pics available once I have spoken with you. I love to have fun and try new and exciting things.
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Best Free Dating Sites - I like to get dirty sometimes
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1